Friday, October 08, 2004

My beer says collaborate on it. I hate these goddamn teacher words. Collaborate has got to be the worst. Just fucking say working together. Or something like it. I don't need you to constantly say this word because it makes you feel good being a teacher and saying a four syllable word. These fucktards throw around words like collaborate, inquiry, and such....then proceed to smack kids in the back of the head instead of actually doing what they're trying to say.

Five dollar friend, badass. Jyoti and Katie were there, as well as Katy. Brittnee and her brother Brian came...great fun. Also, Emily came out (fun freshman girl, for those of you who don't know). Matt Bell + guitar = awesome. That's all I have to say about that.

Stupid beer.

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2004 at 1:45 AM, Blogger Hartschuh said...

Oh Sweet Jeasus...be the Scotsman that I know you are. Shut up and drink the Goddamn beer...You plaid skirt wearin' sissy girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home