Friday, October 15, 2004

Driving into Pasadena has always been an adventure for the senses, for each time you enter the factories overwhelm you with their scents; most often, this smells like ass. Which I am used to. Perfectly normal to smell ass in Pasadena. However, this past time I went there it smelled like Ass mixed with Tony Chachere's. Most odd combination I've ever smelt.

Also, forgot how badass Pantera and Candlebox were.

3 weeks 'til Halo 2. Then, no more shall I be found.

New song from Apocalyptica with a singer...in another language, but sounds badass nonetheless. Swear that woman's got a deeper voice than any man I know. Creepy, but cool.

5 Comments:

At October 16, 2004 at 1:20 PM, Blogger Brittnee said...

xbox can go to hell. go to hell and burn.

I'm tired of competing with xbox for your attention and losing all the damn time.

ah. I remember when I used to come first. Those days are gone. :-p

 
At October 18, 2004 at 3:55 PM, Blogger Hartschuh said...

I could say something here about nagging and giving people shit, but I think I'll refrain from doing so... ^_^

 
At October 19, 2004 at 10:02 AM, Blogger Brittnee said...

no, please do explain.

 
At October 21, 2004 at 12:29 AM, Blogger Hartschuh said...

he's a boy with a shiny toy. please forgive him, he knows...

 
At November 11, 2004 at 7:32 AM, Blogger Brittnee said...

I'm sorry I said that first comment. I didn't mean it. I think I was mad about something else.

Forgive me. :-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home